CBN (Cannabinol) comes from cannabigerolic corrosive (CBGA) in cannabis. The weed plant actually creates proteins changing over CBGA to one of three noteworthy cannabinoids:
- CBCA: cannabichromene carboxylic corrosive
- CBDA: cannabidiol carboxylic corrosive (CBDA)
- THCA: tetrahydrocannabinol carboxylic corrosive.
At the point when the plant creates THCA, it is for the most part changed over to THC as a result of warmth or UV light. After some time THCA can be changed over to CBNA too. Stretched out introduction to air causes the THCA to lose hydrogen particles and oxidize subsequently; which delivers the new CBNA. At that point, when presented to UV light or warmth, CBNA convers to CBN.
Latest cannabis study has established that CBN is powerful in treating:
- Bone Damage
- Sleep Apnoea
- and many more…
What are the advantages?
- Appetite stimulant
- No liver harm
- Great restorative benefits
CBN Oil is utilized for:
- Antiemetic – Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Anticonvulsant – Suppresses seizure activity
- Antitumoral and Antidisease – Combats tumors and cancer cells
- Anti-inflammatory- Combats inflammatory disorders
- Antipsychotic – Combats psychosis issue
- Anxiolytic& Antidepressant – Combats anxiety and depression
- Antioxidant – Combats neurodegenerative disorders